The Y offers a state-of-the-art gym and fitness activities ranging from youth strength training to adult spin classes. The Y also hosts a variety of family- and kid-oriented programs, along with in-house babysitting. It promotes values such as honesty, respect and caring and strives to encourage healthy living.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10:30pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and parking
- What makes this community special?: Terrific people!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: Family, child, student, individual memberships offered
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No