Church of the Open Door
Drag box to select area
Church of the Open Door is an independent ministry that serves the Upper Dublin community. The church traces its roots all the way back to 1865 on North Broad Street in Philadelphia. It has been at its current location in Fort Washington since 1968. The church places emphasis on expository preaching and its music ministry for worshipping.
1260 Fort Washington Ave, Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Hours: Please call or visit the website for information.
- Accessible: yes