Where’s Waldo? Where’s Allyson Schwartz?
She’s Not Here!
For Immediate Release 9/24/12
(Rockledge, PA)… Allyson Schwartz isn’t here working for us. She’s busy working to make Congress even more out of touch by recruiting and helping left-leaning candidates for congress around the country on behalf of the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). Allyson Schwartz is seldom here in the district working for taxpayers because she can’t face taxpayers, families and seniors here at home. Is that why she refuses to debate?
Allyson Schwartz’s voting record is appalling. Here’s how out of touch she is:
- Schwartz voted to raid the Social Security Trust Fund.
- Schwartz voted to raise taxes on families and small businesses.
- Schwartz voted for rationed health care and death panels.
- Schwartz voted to cut Medicare by $ 731 Billion.
- Schwartz voted to raise the national debt to over $ 16 trillion.
- Schwartz is against the Balanced Budget Amendment.
- Schwartz has taken many taxpayer funded pay hikes.
A radical, Schwartz ran an abortion clinic for 12 years and favors partial-birth abortions, abortion for gender selection and other extremist positions.
We need real change; we need Joe Rooney!
Fiscal Conservative Joe Rooney, A Taxpayer Like Us, is a retired Marine Fighter Pilot and is now a successful commercial airline pilot. He is one of us, and understands that our families need more jobs, lower taxes and a better future. As our next Congressman, Joe Rooney will:
- Fight to create jobs and end over-regulation.
- Vote to 100% guarantee Social Security.
- Vote against tax increases. Government spends too much!
- Protect Medicare and improve health care.
- Make government accountable to taxpayers.
- Work to reign in spending to force government to live within its means.
- Vote for a Balanced Budget Amendment.
- Vote against Congressional pay raises.
- Work towards energy independence.
Joe Rooney has challenged Allyson Schwartz to stand before her constituents and join him in four debates before the election, two in Northeast Philadelphia and two in Montgomery County. The Congresswoman continually refuses to appear before voters and debate the issues that matter to them.
Is Allyson Schwartz still afraid to debate Joe Rooney?
Paid for by Joe Rooney for Congress