Sometimes, I want a dessert that is sweet and tastes like it’s healthy. Especially this time of year with all of the fresh fruit in the grocery stores and at farmers’ markets and farm stands.
This is a fun dessert to make with kids, you can let them help with the pizza! You can also pick your favorite fruits or the fruits that are in season. For this fruit pizza, I used grapes, bananas, apples, and strawberries. But it’s also delicious with raspberries, kiwi, star fruit, mango and more.
- Package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (and items called for on package)
- Marzetti Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Your Favorite fruits (I used grapes, bananas, apples, and strawberries), chopped and diced
- Mix sugar cookie mix with ingredients required on package in large bowl.
- Split cookie dough in half and press into the bottom of two 8-inch round cake pans and bake for the time as on package.
- Once cool, top with a layer of the cream cheese fruit dip, spreading evenly (like pizza sauce)
- Toss the diced fruits with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Spread the fruits over the cookies, pressing lightly into the sauce.
- Slice and enjoy!