March 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the Willow Grove VFW. monthly meeting of Philadelphia Tea Party Patriots - Eastern Montco.
We have some exciting things upcoming, so hope to see you there.
► Meeting will come to order with the Pledge of Allegiance.
► Approval of Minutes
● Ken Krawchuk will be presenting his book “Atlas Snubbed”
► Old Business
● Important changes to Internal Communication.
● Local calendars of events.
► New Business
● Recap of the South Carolina Leadership Conference.
● National Event participation in Washington, DC - Road to Repeal Rally, 3/24/12 (Tea Party
Patriots); Hands off my Healthcare Rally, 3/27/12 (AFP).
● Community Event Participation.
● Announcement of Upcoming Events.
► Open Floor Discussions
Any questions, please email me at email@example.com
We are citizens of Eastern Montgomery County Pennsylvania who believe in the United States Constitution, and rights contained within, embracing all people that believe in a strong and great Republic.
We as citizen are all inclusive, non-partisan, and believe in fiscal responsibility, free markets, and limited government as core values derived from the Constitution.
We subscribe to the founding fathers of this great nation's doctrine, that all have the unalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness now and for future generations.
We strive to make America great by active participation of all people that are concerned for our country's future through networking, education, information, and involvement through civic action that affects our represented communities, and the nation.