With the holidays upon us, quick meals for weeknight dinners, weekend lunches, and even brunch with house guests is a must. This recipe is perfect for breakfast at dinner on a busy night, and very tasty for a brunch with friends and family. Not only was this easy, but it was also delicious and a lot of fun to eat.
It's also a super customizable recipe - add some tomatoes, green onions, switch up the bacon for sausage, add what you like to make it your own.
- 1 12oz. can of Pillsbury biscuits (not the flaky kind)
- 5 eggs
- bacon, julienned and cooked (I used approximately half the slab of the bacon)
- 2 handfuls of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, scramble eggs and add heavy cream.
- Add biscuits, cooked bacon and cheese to egg and milk mixture and stir gently.
- pour the mixture into an 8-inch round cake pan, keeping the biscuits in one layer.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until egg is cooked and biscuits are slightly browned on top.