As the school year moves along... we're already in the 4th quarter... it's not too early to plan ahead for the end of the year and finals. One of the sayings we have at mAke the grAde is: "Emergencies create urgencies". Of course, this is exctly what everyone wants to avoid. These tips are geared towards middle school and high school students but apply at all levels.
What each student wants to do is start to plan now for the end of the year.
- Collect all important documents now. Generally quizzes and tests administered during the school year are excellent study materials for end of the year Collect and organize them.
- Stay up with you work. Sound obvious, but as the school year progresses the work typically gets more complex and demanding. Couple this with busy schedules and 'spring fever' and every year we observe more and more students lagging at this point in the year.
- Make a calendar and a plan. It is much easier to break large assignments into several small time frames. Contact http://makethegrade.net as we help students establish these plan gratis.
- Know your strength and weaknesses. Spend more time on areas of need. Sometimes that's not as pleasant, but it is the reality o what it takes to succeed.
- Creat study groups now. Like working with others in you classes? Schedule study groups and meet ups now for the late year push.
This is a quick list of ideas... there are many many more.
Check out the attached video for more ideas!
You've worked hard to get to this point in the year... FINISH STONGLY!
if you need more ideas contact email@example.com