Schools just out... Woo Hoo say the kids... Boo Hoo say the parents :-
Nothing wrong with some break and down time... but don't let the summer go by without some edcuation and brain function.
Here are some Quick Tips to Avoid Summer Drop Off
- Read Daily - the topic and material are less important than the action.
- Write Daily - keep a jounal or log. Be creative
- Math - basic Math drills are valuable. Times tables for example.
- Online - I like www.luminosity.com some neat online games that keep your mind sharp. There are many that are good
- Organize your notes from last school year - Save them.. you may need them again!
Make a plan. None of this works if it's too random. Schedule time - 15 minutes 2x daily for example to stay sharp academically
For more tips contact Dr Steven Greene at mAke the grAde AcAdemic services. 215 540 TEST. email@example.com