Appointments Necessary for Upper Dublin Kindergarten Registration
Appointments to begin in early April for 2013-14 new students.
Those Cardinals heading for the big yellow school bus for the first time need an appointment. Kindergarten registration is just around the corner for Upper Dublin School District.
According to the district's website, appointments will be held on April 10, 16, 18, 23 and 30. Parents should contact their child's school to make an appointment.
If you are unsure which child your child should attend, a boundary map is included with the article (see .pdf file at top right). Parents may also call the Registration Office directly at 215-643-8971 for information. The office is open from Tuesday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m. for lunch).
According to the district's site, the following information is required to register your student:
Information Needed for Registration
1. Proof of Residency
- Copy of settlement paper, deed or Upper Dublin School or Township tax bill
- Copy of rental lease
- Copy of agreement awarding custody to resident of Upper Dublin Township
- Notarized multiple occupancy affidavit
- Notarized Section 1302 affidavit
2. Proof of Birth (please supply one)
The student entering kindergarten in September must be 5 years of age by September 15th.
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate or Passport
3. Proof of Immunizations (supply all dates with doctor’s signature):
- Three doses of Diphtheria, Tetanus
- 4th Diphtheria, Tetanus administered after 4th birthday (grades K-3)
- Three doses of Polio Vaccine (OPV or IPV)
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine (grades K-11)
The following vaccines must be administered after 12 months of age:
- Two doses of MMR
- 1 dose of Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine (grades K-4 & gr. 7-11) if given before 12th birthday
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine if given after 13th birthday - or
- Laboratory evidence of Varicella disease or written statement from parent
Links to the necessary forms for each registered student are also available online:
Required Forms for Registration
1. Physical Form
2. Dental Form
3. Health History Form
4. Immunization Requirements
5. Student Registration Form
6. Home Language Survey
7. Request for Records
8. Parent Registration Statement 6th -12th Grades
9. Are your kids ready for school?
10. Emergency Contact Form
For more information, visit the Upper Dublin School District's website here.